In This Tutorial :
Today I am going to show you that How to install WordPress in cpanel on your main or sub-domain names. I will explain all part in very simple ways in this Tutorial in Urdu. You have to follow my steps that I explain in my video below “How to install WordPress in Cpanel Tutorial in Urdu”.
Install WordPress in Cpanel
Here are the following steps which you need to Install WordPress in cpanel :
- Log on to your control panel of your domain name
you can type “cpanel.yourdomainname” in the URL box.
- Then scroll down to the Softaculous App Installer.
- Click on WORDPRESS.
- Then fill the form step by step.
- Don’t forget to remove the directory field if you don’t need a separate folder for your installation.
- Then click on Install and wait for the few second.
How to access the admin dashboard of a WordPress site?
It’s very simple. You just need to type your domain and then type wp-admin after a slash.
Just like it: “yourdomainname/wp-admin”
You can check other links here:-
Here is the video ” How To Install WordPress in cpanel Tutorial in Urdu”.